Serving Size: About 12 "Bites"
- 10 oz deli roast beef, thinly sliced and chopped (I used rare roast beef so that it didn't overcook in the oven)
- 4 Laughing Cow Light Swiss wedges
- 1/3 c Au Jus gravy (I just used a pre-made kind from the grocery store)
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (I was lazy, so i just chopped up some mozzarella into mini bites)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degress. Spray a 12 cup cupcake tin with cooking spray.
- Combine the roast beef, cheese wedges and au jus sauce in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes on high. Stir mixture so that cheese and sauce is melted and combined with the roast beef.
- Push two wonton wrappers on the bottom of each cup of the cupcake tin. I like to place them diagonally on top of each other to get better coverage. Evenly distribute the roast beef mixture into each cup. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. I know it will be tempting, but let them cool for a few minutes