I love fall and I am always up for anything apple or pumpkin flavored. I found some caramel apple liqueur at the store and decided to make a caramel apple martini with a caramel graham cracker rim. It is the perfect sweet fall drink. I was definitely inspired to make a fall drink from our trip to New Hampshire this past weekend. The trees were so beautiful and I was lucky to capture the picture below.
- 2 parts Apple Caramel Liqueur
- 2 parts Kahlua
- 1-1/2 parts Salted Karamel Vodka
- Caramel and graham cracker crumbs for the rim
- Dip the rims of the martini glasses in caramel then in graham cracker crumbs
- Shake the ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker
- Strain into the prepared martini glasses