My signature drink is usually cranberry and vodka, but once in a while I like to change it up a bit. Using white cranberry juice instead of regular cranberry juice was an ingenious exchange if I do say so myself. This cosmo has definitely become a new fave of mine. It is fruity and sweet, just like I like it. My favorite part of the drink are the frozen cranberries dredged in sugar. It really makes the drink look festive! This recipe makes 2 to 3 drinks. I tripled this recipe and put all all the ingredients in a pitcher to serve at a party and that worked too. Just make sure you keep the cranberries on the side so that the sugar doesn't float to the bottom of the pitcher.The Chew
- 1 cup white cranberry juice
- 4-5 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces cointreau
- 1/2 ounce sweetened lime juice
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- granulated sugar
- Make the cranberries at least 3-4 hours before you are planning to serve the drinks.
- To make the cranberries, rinse the cranberries with water.
- While they are still wet, dredge them in sugar.
- Spread them evenly on a pan and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Fill a martini shaker with ice. Add the cranberry juice, vodka, cointreau, and lime juice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass.
- Add ice and garnish with the sugared cranberries.