Recipe Source: Mama Laughlin
- 3 chicken breasts, shredded
- 4 cups reduced fat mexican cheese
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups fat free plain greek yogurt
- 8 small corn tortilla
- These two cans of Rotel:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, greek yogurt, and the two cans of rotel.
- Layer the bottom of a 8 x 11 pan with 1/3 of the cream mixture.
- Take 4 of the corn tortillas and submerge into water. Place the tortillas on top of the cream mixture. You may have to tear them in half to fit the pan.
- On top of the tortillas, place more cream mixture, then 1/2 of the cooked chicken, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Submerge the remaining tortillas in water and place them on top of the shredded cheese.
- The casserole dish should now look like this:
- On top of the tortillas, place the rest of the cream mixture, the rest of the chicken, and then the rest of the cheese.
- The pan should look like this:
- Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is nice and gooey.