My friends and I relaxed, talked, went for a beautiful walk in the park, and enjoyed this yummy (and healthy!!) pasta salad. We set up our picnic right next to the water, and had the most beautiful view.
- 1 pound of pasta, cooked
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cup lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 cup scallion onions
- 2 tsp sugar
- 4 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup light sour cream
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, mix sugar, vinegar, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the mayonnaise mixture with the pasta and tomatoes.
- When ready to serve, mix in the lettuce, and place a scoop of the pasta salad on the plate. Sprinkle with bacon and scallion onions.
Note: You may want to double check these weight watcher points yourself. I did slightly alter the recipe (aka I added more bacon!), which I'm sure altered the points.
- Weight Watchers Points: 3 points per ½ cup
- SmartPoints: 4