- 1 french bread
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 oz) bag baby spinach leaves (or frozen spinach works too!!)
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Parmesan cheese, grated, to top
- olive oil, to brush on top
1. Saute the spinach, artichoke, and about half the garlic in a pot on medium heat. Add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Mix until creamy.
2. Take the french bread, cut it into four sections, and hallow out the insides.
4. Line up the four pieces on a cutting board to create one big french bread again.
5. Slice the bread as shown below. Brush the top with olive oil, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and the remaining garlic.
7. Unwrap the bread and bake for an additional 5 minutes.