Recipe Source: US Masala
- 2 cups sliced tomato
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 block of cream cheese (8oz)
- 10 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped basil
- salt and pepper
- a pinch of dried oregano
- olive oil
- french bread
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the sliced tomato on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Take out of oven and set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, garlic, mozzarella, 1/4 cup of parmesan, basil, and oregano together until well combined
- Place the tomatoes on the bottom of a baking dish. Top tomatoes with the cheese mixture. Sprinkle the top with the remaining Parmesan cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve with french bread.