My breakfast usually consists of grabbing whatever I see first and eating it in the car as I rush to work. I'm always trying to find new things that have grab and go capabilities. These cookies are perfect for that and are totally guilt free and healthy. What I love most about them is that all of these ingredients are usually stocked in my kitchen so I can make them whenever I need them.
- This recipe makes about 25 cookies.
- Each cookie has about 45 calories.
- 3 mashed bananas (ripe)
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Splenda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes so that all ingredients can incorporate
- Place batter by the spoonful on a greased cookie sheet
- Cook for 15-20 minutes