Dining with Leslie
Serving: 8 to 12 people
- 8 large Russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 cup sour cream (plus a dab extra)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (Leave some aside for the topping)
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped chives (Leave some aside for the topping)
- 16 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled (Leave some aside for the topping)
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Salt to the taste
- In a small bow, mix together mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add the chives, cheese, and pepper to the bowl.
- Add salt if needed
- Let chill in the fridge
- Peel and cube potatoes into bite size pieces.
- Put potatoes in a large pot and cover with water.
- Boil until fork tender (about 18-20 minutes). You'll want to make sure that you don't cook them for too long because you don't want mashed potatoes!!
- Drain potatoes and let cool.
- Put potatoes in a large bowl and combine mayo/sour cream mixture.
- Fold in crumbles of bacon.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Top with the remaining chives, cheese, and bacon.